Ingredients for 2 persons
• 4 chicken wings
• 3 table spoons of tomato paste.
• 2 table spoons of cooking wine.
• 1 table spoon of oyster sauce.
• 2 table spoons of light soy sauce.
• ½ table spoon of regular soy sauce.
• 1 table spoon of sea food sauce.
• 1 table spoon of sugar.
• Pinch of salt.
• ½ ginger.
• Pinch of black sesame seeds.
How to make it
• Step 1
Wash the chicken wings with water, put them in a bowl, and add tomato sauce, oyster sauce, sea food sauce, soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar, salt and ginger. Mix well, and marinate for about 24 hours.
• Step 2
Put the marinated chicken wings on a baking tray and put them in the oven on 200 degrees for 25 minutes.
• Step 3
When cooked, take them out, plate up and sprinkle the black sesame seeds on for a finishing touch.