- 400 grams of rice paper
- 200 grams of shrimp
- 150 grams of tofu
- 500 grams of cucumber, cabbage, lettuce, bean sprout, or any other vegetables you like
- 50 grams of your favorite sauce, such as chilli sauce or hoisin sauce
How to make it
Step 1: prepare the filling.
- Prepare your vegetables the way you like. You can cook or bake them or even use them raw. Cut them into small shreds
- Cut the tofu into small pieces and bake them together with the shrimp for about five minutes
- Mix the vegetables, tofu and shrimp together with the sauce. If you want to you can let it cool off
Step 2: create the rolls.
- Soak the rice paper in warm water until it becomes transparent and soft
- Place the rice paper onto a plate or cutting board, place the filling straight down the middle leaving a bit of room at the edges. Now, roll them up into the shape of a spring roll and fold in the edges to close it up. Easy as that!
We would love to see your creation, so don’t forget to share them via Instagram by tagging hantingdelivery. If you don’t have the needed products and don’t feel like going to a grocery store, take a look at our online Asian Supermarket.